Areas We Serve
Proudly Advocating for Immigrants in San Jose, Sunnyvale, Saratoga, Santa Clara, & Mountain View
If you search “immigration lawyer near me” online, you may find a never-ending list of options. But how do you know which attorney is right for you?
Allow us to make the decision process a little bit easier for you. Our lawyer has a wealth of knowledge and experience in helping individuals, families, and business owners alike with a broad range of immigration needs. We understand the US immigration system inside and out, which gives our clients the upper hand when they need it most. What else makes our firm stand above the rest? Take a look below:
- 20+ years of legal experience
- Recipient of a 10/10 “Superb” Avvo rating
- Highly recommend by former clients
- Widely published in immigration handbooks and articles
- Customized legal solutions for every client
- BBB accredited
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member of the Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Member of the State Bar of California
Our immigration lawyer proudly serves clients in San Jose, Sunnyvale, Saratoga, Santa Clara, and Mountain View in an extensive range of capacities. To learn more, contact us at (408) 780-1684!
Many people ask themselves, “Should I hire an immigration lawyer?” The answer is almost always “yes.” This is because hiring an immigration attorney can alleviate the complications and burdens of the United States immigration process, which is notoriously confusing and slow. Immigration to the US is not simple and straightforward, as our nation’s legal structure and intense regulations can easily result in the denial of entry into the US. Worse, our immigration system can fail applicants by requiring deportation or separation from loved ones.
For these reasons, it is better to hire an immigration lawyer. It’s worth it. Whether you want to obtain a Green Card, adjust your immigration status, apply for citizenship, and more, an attorney who exclusively practices immigration can significantly help. As such, our lawyer is your trusted source of representation, advocacy, and guidance every step of the way.
What Can an Immigration Lawyer Do?
Immigration attorneys represent clients at every stage of the immigration process, handling the paperwork, filing, communication, and more. Depending on a client’s specific legal needs, an immigration lawyer can do the following:
- Compile the required documentation
- Help clients accurately complete and submit the documents in a timely manner
- Provide legal counsel to clear up any confusion or challenges
- Update clients on the status of their application
- Inform clients on how to prepare for their next steps in the process
- Represents clients in court
- Handles communication between clients and immigration officials
- Champions clients’ best interests
We recommend you hire an immigration attorney for any and all related legal matters. This is because any minor mistake made in an application could delay the process, result in a denial, or cause other obstacles that otherwise wouldn’t occur with an immigration lawyer on your side. We believe it’s always best to hire an attorney regardless of the size and scope of your legal matter, but typically, you should hire an immigration attorney if:
- You have questions regarding the immigration process
- You are immigrating to the US with your family
- You’ve been convicted of a crime
- You are being separated from your loved ones
- You are facing deportation or exclusion from entry into the US
- Your immigration application has been denied
- Your application is taking a long time to process
- You are marrying a US citizen
- You want to adjust your status
- You want to work in the US
- You are getting divorced from a US citizen
- You want to start a business in the US
Ready to get started? Your path to the American Dream begins when you contact us online or at (408) 780-1684! Clients in San Jose, Sunnyvale, Saratoga, Santa Clara, and Mountain View can count on our attorney for all their legal immigration needs!
Recipient of a 10/10 "Superb" Avvo Rating
Personalized Service Tailored to Each Client
Highly Recommended by Former Clients
Over 20 Years of Legal Experience