Los Altos Immigration Lawyer
Los Altos Immigration Lawyer
Dedicated Immigration Representation in the Bay Area
Immigration law is a complex field, and it can be difficult to navigate the legal process. You need an immigration lawyer who can provide the personalized guidance you need and the aggressive representation you deserve. At the Law Offices of Timothy D. Widman, our Los Altos immigration lawyer can provide you with the legal guidance you need to achieve your immigration goals.
Don't navigate the complexities of immigration law alone. Let our experienced team in Los Altos help you achieve your immigration goals. Call (408) 780-1684 today!
Why Work With One of the Best Immigration Attorneys in the Bay Area?
We have been serving the Bay Area for more than 20 years, and we have a strong track record of success. Attorney Timothy Widman is AV-rated by the Bond Bar Association and has been named a top-rated attorney by the Super Lawyers organization. Attorney Widman has been recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star and has been selected as a Top 100 lawyer. He has also been named a Best Lawyer for the Bay Area by Best Lawyers in America.
Immigration Options for Foreign Nationals
When you immigrate to the United States, you will need to obtain a visa that corresponds to your immigration goals. Our Los Altos immigration lawyer can help you determine which visa you need, including:
- Family-based visas: If you have a family member who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you may be eligible for a family-based visa. These visas include the Adjustment of Status and K-3 nonimmigrant visa.
- Marriage-based visas: If you are a foreign national who is marrying a U.S. citizen, you may be eligible for a marriage-based visa. These visas include the Spouse Petition and the Fiance Visa.
- Business-based visas: If you are an entrepreneur who is seeking to start a business in the United States, you may be eligible for a business-based visa. These visas include the Adjustment of Status and the investor visas.
- Work-based visas: If you are a foreign national who wants to work in the United States, you may be eligible for a work-based visa. These visas include the H-1B visa and the L-1 visa.
- Student-based visas: If you are a foreign national who wants to study in the United States, you may be eligible for a student-based visa. These visas include the F-1 visa and the M-1 visa.
- Diversity Visa Program: If you are a foreign national who is interested in immigrating to the United States, you may be eligible for the Diversity Visa Program. This program makes 50,000 visas available to applicants from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States. Applicants must meet certain eligibility criteria and must be selected through a random computer drawing.
Compassionate Immigration Law Firm in Los Altos
Attorney Widman is driven by a profound passion for immigration law, providing effective and cost-efficient counsel to each client. With meticulous care, he guides you through the complexities of the process, ensuring informed decisions. Whether it's family immigration, DACA, or employment-based cases, trust our expertise to navigate USCIS with minimized risks. Secure your family and business future with us.
Take the first step towards resolving your immigration matter. Book a consultation with our dedicated Los Altos immigration attorney today by contacting us online.
“He always responded quickly to emails and kept us in the loop and feeling like he was always there for us during the entire process.”
“His willingness to listen and communication skills are very great.”
“He is highly intelligent, meticulous, thorough, and best of all takes a very personal, involved, and caring approach when handling your case.”