Cupertino Family & Marriage Visas

Cupertino Family and Marriage Visas Attorney

At Law Office of Timothy D. Widman, we understand that the path to permanent residency in the United States through family and marriage visas can be complex. Whether you're a U.S. citizen looking to reunite with family members or planning to bring your fiancé(e) to the U.S., our dedicated team is here to simplify the immigration process for you. With years of experience and a commitment to excellence, Attorney Timothy D. Widman and his team are your partners in ensuring that love knows no borders.

To live permanently in the United States, meeting the eligibility criteria for an immigrant visa (IV) is crucial. Typically, the petitioner for the immigrant visa must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident. Sponsored relatives may include spouses, parents, children, and siblings. Attorney Timothy D. Widman is here to provide comprehensive guidance and support throughout the family reunification process.

Our family and marriage visas lawyer in Curpertino at Law Office of Timothy D. Widman can help. Contact us online or dial (408) 780-1684 for a consultation.

We Specialize in K-1 Visas

Our firm specializes in handling K-1 visas for fiancé(e)s of U.S. citizens.

  • K-1 Fiancée Visa: A nonimmigrant visa that can lead to eventual U.S. citizenship. The waiting period for these visas is about a year and a half, and the approval rate is a very high 97%. This is the most common type of marriage visa.
  • If you are a U.S. citizen planning to marry your fiancé(e) and have them join you in the United States, our team can help you navigate the complex process. We assist in filing the necessary petition, obtaining government approval, and guiding your fiancé(e) through the visa application process, allowing them to enter the U.S. and complete the marriage within 90 days. Subsequently, they can apply to adjust their status to that of a lawful permanent resident.
  • Marriage-Based Green Card: Whether you are a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, we can help you file a petition to sponsor your spouse for an immigrant visa. Your spouse may then have the option to adjust their status within the United States or undergo immigrant visa processing at a consular post abroad.

Call A Family and Marriage Visas Lawyer in Cupertino

The visa application process involves intricate details and numerous steps, best managed by a qualified legal professional. When your relationship and future in the U.S. are at stake, it's essential to work with an experienced San Jose family immigration lawyer. Attorney Timothy D. Widman's outstanding track record and a 10/10 "Superb" Avvo Rating make him the ideal choice to guide you through the immigration journey.

Whether it's a marriage-based green card or a K-1 fiancée visa, let us turn your dreams into reality. Contact our Cupertino family and marriage visas lawyer today to embark on this important journey with confidence.

  • “He always responded quickly to emails and kept us in the loop and feeling like he was always there for us during the entire process.”
  • “His willingness to listen and communication skills are very great.”
  • “He is highly intelligent, meticulous, thorough, and best of all takes a very personal, involved, and caring approach when handling your case.”