Need Help Filing Form I-90?
Save Time & Money By Hiring a Lawyer to Help - (408) 780-1684
You can file an Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Form I-90) online or with paper documents sent through the mail. The USCIS usually charges a filing fee of $455, though an additional biometric services fee of $85 may apply in certain cases.
There is no fee to apply for a replacement green card if:
- Your previous card never made it to you
- The DHS made a mistake on your current card
Mistakes That Could Get Your I-90 Application Denied
Thousands of applications are denied by the USCIS every single year, and these denials are often due to simple errors that could have been avoided by the applicant, or even due to errors committed by immigration officials.
An attorney may be able to help you avoid common reasons for denial, such as:
- Failing to sign your form
- Failure to fully complete the form, bad quality photocopies/documents, etc.
- A criminal record
- Inconsistencies across your paperwork that can be perceived as deceit or fraud
- The USCIS lost documents or missed facts clearly stated in your application
Whatever the source of a mistake, an experienced immigration attorney can help you take the right steps to re-submit Form I-90 or to appeal the denial. Better yet, an attorney can help you from the very start of this legal process, helping you to get your Form I-90 accepted the first time around.
Make the Smart Choice.
Contact Attorney Widman Today!
Why Choose Our Immigration Attorney?
- 20+ Years of Experience
- Perfect 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
- One-on-One Legal Service
- Careful & Effective Advocacy
- Highly Recommended by Former Clients
- Devoted Exclusively to Immigration Law
Don't face this complex process alone! Call Attorney Timothy Widman's office at (408) 780-1684today to schedule a consultation.
“He always responded quickly to emails and kept us in the loop and feeling like he was always there for us during the entire process.”
“His willingness to listen and communication skills are very great.”
“He is highly intelligent, meticulous, thorough, and best of all takes a very personal, involved, and caring approach when handling your case.”