U.S. Immigration Forms
Save Time & Money By Hiring a Lawyer to Help - (408) 780-1684
The United States immigration system is complex, whether you are applying for a temporary stay or are seeking a green card or U.S. citizenship. Even a simple error in the process can lead to significant delays, higher expenses, and other difficulties. It is invaluable to have a legal professional on your side for every step of your immigration process. Accordingly, we have made ourselves available by phone and email to answer your questions and provide counsel, and we have further provided some helpful information on several immigration applications.
Click the links below for more information on the following:
- Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (Form I-90)
- Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker (Form I-129)
- Immigration Petition for Alien Worker (Form I-140)
- Apply for a Green Card (Form I-485)
- Petition for Alien Entrepreneur (Form I-526)
- Application for Employment Authorization (Form I-765)
- Application for Naturalization (Form N-400)
- Application for Certificate of Citizenship (Form N-600)
Mistakes That Could Get Your Immigration Form Denied
Thousands of visa applications and countless citizenship applications are denied by the USCIS every single year, and these denials are often due to simple errors that could have been avoided by the applicant, or even due to errors committed by immigration officials.
An attorney can help you avoid common reasons for denial, such as:
- An overstayed visa or illegal entry into the U.S. on your record
- Inconsistencies across your paperwork that can be perceived as deceit or fraud
- Lack of sufficient documentation / bad quality photocopies
- Lack of certification for translation of a document in a foreign language
- The USCIS lost documents or missed facts clearly stated in your application
Whatever the source of a mistake, an experienced immigration attorney can help you take the right steps to re-submit your application or to appeal the denial. Better yet, an attorney can help you from the very start of this legal process, helping you to get your petition accepted the first time around.
Make the Smart Choice.
Contact Attorney Widman Today!
Why Choose Our Immigration Attorney?
- 20+ Years of Experience
- Perfect 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
- One-on-One Legal Service
- Careful & Effective Advocacy
- Highly Recommended by Former Clients
- Devoted Exclusively to Immigration Law
Don't face this complex process alone! Call Attorney Timothy Widman's office at (408) 780-1684today to schedule a consultation.
“He always responded quickly to emails and kept us in the loop and feeling like he was always there for us during the entire process.”
“His willingness to listen and communication skills are very great.”
“He is highly intelligent, meticulous, thorough, and best of all takes a very personal, involved, and caring approach when handling your case.”