Cupertino Business Immigration Lawyer
Our Firm Works with Your Success in Mind: (408) 780-1684
The American immigration process can be daunting, even for high-level executives, famous performers, distinguished academics, and wealthy investors. At The Law Offices of Timothy D. Widman, we believe in simplifying the process as much as possible. If you have been given a great opportunity to further your success in the United States, we want to help you get there.
Why Choose Our Business Immigration Attorney?
- 20+ Years of Experience
- Perfect 10.0 Superb Avvo Rating
- One-on-One Legal Service
- Careful & Effective Advocacy
- Highly Recommended by Former Clients
- Devoted Exclusively to Immigration Law
Let’s get to work. Call (408) 780-1684 today to get in touch with a Cupertino immigration attorney.
Getting the Employment-Based Visa that Is Right for You
People come to the United States for all kinds of employment-related reasons, and there is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to business immigration. Our firm is equipped to handle to all types of business immigration matters, finding personalized legal solutions for each client. We understand that your future plans, financial future, and professional prospects depend on moving through the immigration process efficiently, so we can help you get through it as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Some of the cases we handle include:
- EB-1 – Priority Workers
- EB-2 – Professionals with Advanced Degree and Persons of Exceptional Ability
- EB-3 – Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Unskilled Workers
- EB-4 – Certain Special Immigrants
- EB-5 – Immigrant Investors
- L-1A Managers and Executives of multinational companies or organizations
- L-1B specialized knowledge intracompany transferees
- H-1B specialty occupation workers
- TN NAFTA Professionals
- O-1 persons of extraordinary ability, including scientists, researchers, Athletes, musicians, artists, and other people of renowned, distinguished skill seeking to perform, tour, or otherwise use their craft for business purposes in the United States
- E-1 / E-2 treaty traders or investors
- Business people seeking to invest in an American company
- Family members of any of the above
Even a minor misstep or spelling error can delay your application for months and make the immigration process even more challenging than it has to be. We are here to help you navigate the process of obtaining a business immigration visa as smooth and simple as possible, and we are prepared to begin serving you immediately.
Contact us at (408) 780-1684 to schedule your consultation with an immigration lawyer in Cupertino. Begin the application process with us today!
“He always responded quickly to emails and kept us in the loop and feeling like he was always there for us during the entire process.”
“His willingness to listen and communication skills are very great.”
“He is highly intelligent, meticulous, thorough, and best of all takes a very personal, involved, and caring approach when handling your case.”